Scheduled services are the stops that our buses make each hour, or each day of the week. If you click on the county, and then click on the city; this will show you all our scheduled stops. The hourly schedule is like any other public bus service. If you are at a listed stop at the scheduled time, our bus will be there to pick you up. The weekly scheduled requires a reservation. Call our dispatch at 1-800-862-0175 between 6 am and 6 pm Monday through Friday.
Dial-A-Ride is like a taxi service (but much less expensive!). If you click on the county, and then click on the city; the computer will give you the times that our Dial-A-Ride service is operating within each city. To use Dial-A-Ride, call our dispatch at 1-800-862-0175.
Our dispatcher will ask you:
- The date of your trip.
- Your name and telephone number
- Where you want to be picked up
- Where you want to be dropped off
- When you need to be picked up or dropped off
- If you want a return trip
Rural Rides (Operated separately from Arrowhead Transit)
Rural Rides is a work-related transportation program that supports low-income individuals* in Cook, Itasca, Lake, and Northern St. Louis Counties with short-term transportation solutions.
- Bus tickets and passes
- Information on bus routes and schedules
- Temporary support for car pool or ride share expenses
- Temporary volunteer driver
- An innovative and personalized transportation plan
- Budgeting for transportation
- Identifying other community resources available to you
*Income guidelines and timeline apply for most services.
To learn more about Rural Rides, and to see if you qualify for this program, please contact the transportation advocate in your county: