|ASSISTANT TRANSPORTATION DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE|
|Responsible for capital projects and the maintenance of all Transit Department assets, inventory, and rolling stock.|
|Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field and/or 4 years of direct experience in transit maintenance management and/or inventory and asset management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have knowledge in collecting, evaluating, and presenting program specific data to promote efficiency and support strategic planning. Must be proficient in utilizing computer software programs and applications as job duties require.|
Needed Attributes: Ability to work with the elderly, disabled, and economically disadvantaged in a professional and respectful manner. Needs to possess excellent verbal, written and digital communications skills. Ability to organize tasks and oversee management staff and program stakeholders in a collaborative team environment. Must be able to adapt and update processes and procedures in a regularly changing regulatory environment.
|– Performs Director’s duties during Director absences as assigned.|
– Responsible for the management of system asset and inventory plan including facilities, parts, and rolling stock.
– Responsible for monitoring maintenance expenditures and ensuring budgetary compliance in partnership with Administration.
– Responsible for the develop and monitoring of vehicle and facility maintenance budgets.
– Responsible for project management of all capital facility build and renovation projects.
– Responsible for ensuring that purchasing and procurement processes and procedures for all parts inventory, rolling stock, and facilities are adhered to.
– Maintains and updates all facility maintenance plans and asset state of good repair evaluations and reporting.
– Responsible for ensuring compliance to all federal/state and local regulations of all transit maintenance facilities and activities.
– Manage all Transit support infrastructure including radio towers, technology, software, and contracted services.
– Supervises, supports, and evaluates all maintenance employees and management staff.
– Responsible for total vehicle maintenance and repair operations and ensures timely and accurate required reporting.
– Works directly with other managerial staff in coordinating, developing, and facilitating Transit strategic goals.
|FT Assistant Transportation Director of Maintenance needed in Gilbert, MN. 40 hrs/wk. Starting wage: $33.70/hr. Please apply by November 26, 2023. AA/EOE|
All Arrowhead Transit buses are in compliance with the ADA and equipped with wheelchair lifts.