Job Responsibilities: Maintains and repairs vehicles/equipment on an essential schedule. Maintains buildings on an as needed basis.
Job Qualifications: Maintenance experience and proven mechanical ability in all components of a bus, including but not limited to: Engines (diesel and gasoline), transmission drives, steering axels, body work, brakes (air and hydraulic), welding, and wheelchair lifts. CDL with passenger endorsement. Regularly lifts 50 lbs., occasionally more. High School graduate or equivalent. Certified to perform annual vehicle inspections. Supplies own tools.
Needed Attributes: Ability to diagnose and correct mechanical/electrical problems.
- Performs regular service maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Performs complex troubleshooting, wiring and mechanical repairs
- Performs annual vehicle (DOT) inspections
- Maintains shop order entries (mileage, labor, county and parts)
- Performs emergency maintenance in entire service area
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Provides input/recommendations to management regarding shop/fleet
Gilbert – 1
Cambridge – 1
Starting Wage: $28.42/hour plus full benefits
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled