Performs a variety of customer service duties, answering phones, entering information into computer, dispatching drivers on their routes, receiving and communicating information via two-way radio and computer dispatch system and performing other technical and administrative functions.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and competent computer skills in a variety of software products.
- CDL with passenger endorsement (must obtain with 30 days of employment).
- Scheduling and route preparation abilities.
- Needed Attributes: Ability to converse effectively in English.
- Schedules and maintains routes on a daily basis
- Maintains accident reports, daily paperwork, and route logs
- Communicates route and schedule information to the general public
- Drives vehicles as necessary
POSTING CLOSES: Monday, Feb. 15.
STARTING WAGE: $16.46/hour