Lead person responsible for planning, facilitating, developing, managing, and evaluating procurement projects.
Associate degree in Business Administration or related field with minimum (3) years proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Must successfully complete a data entry key test at 70 kpm with 95% accuracy.
Superior organizing skills with the ability to multi-task, ability to self-manage and make decisions about supplies, effective verbal, and written skills, and work independently and/or be an effective member of a team.
- Maintains and prepares confidential files, records, computer data, updates, and reports
- Identifies procurement opportunities; conducts planning meetings to collaborate and assist project owners, department users, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Assists and supports in the review process of the technical specifications and the development of a statement of work to ensure specifications and statements of work comply with federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Defines, develops, facilitates, and oversees the full procurement life cycle, including extensive research, correspondence, and billing.
- Oversees the communications throughout the progress and activities of the solicitation to ensure the preservation of the integrity of the procurement solicitation process.
- Presides over relevant staff/management procurement meetings; attends presentations and demonstrations being procured.
Starting Wage: $19.74/hour
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, June 17