Assist Safety Supervisor in Facilitating and Developing Safety, Training, and Compliance
CDL with passenger endorsement. High school graduate or equivalent. Minimum 2 years related training experience in USDOT and/or OSHA. Understanding of safety programs and training methodologies.
Ability to conduct group and individual classroom and onsite trainings in
accordance with safety program needs. First Aid and Passenger Assistance Instructor certification. Ability to use common and specialized software programs and databases. Works well in a team or as an individual.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Assists supervisor in maintaining all compliance programs.
– Conducts and reports on crash and incident investigation.
– Assists in policy development and review.
– Performs employee training for new and existing employees.
– Supports FTA regulated Drug and Alcohol program including training, tracking, and reporting
– Performs monthly vehicle and facility inspections for regulatory compliance, safety, and
– Performs back-up dispatch and driver duties.
– Assist safety department in all safety related tasks, reporting, and tracking as outlined by the
– Conducts new hire prescreening duties as required.
– Facilitates scheduled audits including bus camera systems, MNDOT program audits, and safety audits.
– Assists with communication coordination between the Transit department and insurance, law
enforcement, management, and workers compensation.
Place in Line of Authority: Reports to Transit Manager
Starting Wage: $24.16/hour
Deadline to Apply: June 4th, 2023
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL-INCLUSIVE. THE EMPLOYEE WILL ALSO PERFORM OTHER
RELATED DUTIES ASSIGNED BY THE IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WRITTEN OR IMPLIED CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT.
THIS AGENCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER