Provide outreach and assistance to individuals in need of reliable transportation to meet their employment, social service or medical related needs.
Bachelor’s degree and experience in human service related field or commensurate education and experience. Ability to work with diverse groups of people. Experience with issues identification and problem-solving. Valid driver’s license.
Strong communication and organizational skills. Knowledge of community transportation resources. Computer literate.
- Outreach, enroll and qualify participants
- Conduct transportation assessments
- Identify and schedule appropriate transportation
- Maintain data base of riders and services provided
- Establish individualized transportation plans
- Perform periodic checks to confirm trips occurred
- Monitor ongoing status and progress toward goals
- Serve as local resource and advocate concerning transportation issues
- Maintain accurate program records and assist in compiling evaluation results
- Audit and process vouchers for billings an reimbursements
- Assist with community outreach
Starting Wage: $20.82 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, Dec. 9