Location: CAMBRIDGE / GILBERT / GRAND MARAIS / NORTH BRANCH / SANDSTONE
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Wage: $18.87/hour plus full benefits
Deadline to Apply: June 30, 2023
- Transport passengers to and from designated locations.
- Obey federal, state, and local transportation rules and regulations.
- Physically assist passengers on/off and about the bus.
- Communicate by radio/mobile data terminal.
- Maintain order on the bus at all times.
- Drive all routes in any assigned vehicle.
- Inspect vehicle daily and complete pre-trip reports.
- Clean and fuel vehicles as assigned.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Adhere to Transit’s Driver Manual & General Operating Procedures.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- CDL with passenger endorsement preferred (training will be provided for those who do not have their CDL).
- Pass an employer physical exam (DOT), drug test, and “on-the-road” driving test.
- Ability to regularly physically assist a range of handicapped passengers (regularly push/pull 35 lbs; regularly lift 50 lbs., and occasionally more).
- Authorized criminal background check required.
- Ability to work with the elderly, handicapped, and economically disadvantaged.