Site Location: Cambridge, MN
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Level 3
Maintains and repairs vehicles/equipment on an essential schedule. Maintains buildings on an as needed basis.
Maintenance experience and proven mechanical ability in all components of a bus, including but not limited to: Engines (diesel and gasoline), transmission drives, steering axles, body work, brakes (air and hydraulic), welding, and wheelchair lifts. CDL with passenger endorsement. Regularly lifts 50 lbs., occasionally more. High School graduate or equivalent. Certified to perform annual vehicle inspections. Supplies own tools.
Ability to diagnose and correct mechanical/electrical problems.
- Performs regular service maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Performs complex troubleshooting, wiring and mechanical repairs
- Performs annual vehicle (DOT) inspections
- Maintains shop order entries (mileage, labor, county and parts)
- Performs emergency maintenance in entire service area
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Provides input/recommendations to management regarding shop/fleet
FT Mechanic needed in Cambridge, MN. M-F, 7am-3:30pm. 40 hrs/wk. Starting wage: $28.70/hr. Please apply by September 18, 2023. AA/EOE