Site Location: Chisholm, Grand Rapids, Hibbing, Mountain Iron-Buhl, and Rock Ridge Schools
Employment Type: Casual
Responsabilidades laborales: As a Casual Transit Bus Driver at Arrowhead Transit, you will be responsible for transporting passengers to and from designated locations in the Gilbert, MN area.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- CDL with passenger endorsements preferred (Arrowhead Transit will provide necessary training to obtain CDL if required).
- Prior three years of driving experience (professional driving experience not required).
- Ability to pass an employer physical exam, drug test, and “on-the-road” driving test.
- Ability to physically assist a range of handicapped passengers (regularly push/pull 35 lbs; regularly lift 50 lbs, and occasionally more).
- Authorization for a criminal background check.
- Ability to work with the elderly, handicapped, and economically disadvantaged.
- Obey federal, state, and local transportation rules and regulations.
- Physically assist passengers on/off and around the bus.
- Communicate using radio/mobile data terminal.
- Maintain order on the bus at all times.
- Drive all routes in any assigned vehicle.
- Inspect vehicle daily and complete pre-trip reports.
- Clean and fuel vehicles as assigned.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Adhere to Transit’s Driver Manual & General Operating Procedures.
- 4 Casual Head Start Bus Driver positions available in Gilbert, MN.
- Starting Wage: $17.44/hr.
- 10 hours per week.
- Positions open until filled.
- AA/EOE (Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer).